Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Bittersweet

So this past week I have been saying my goodbyes to the young people I have been working with for the past year. Today I think was the hardest... It was the last of the 11-18's youth club. I have met some amazing young people, and become good friends with the volunteers that help us out.
I got some prezzies and cards to say thanks, and at that point I then felt like all the hard times I've had this year were worth it. The tears, confusion, frustration and stress, have so been worth it, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat, because I know I have made a difference. I know God has used me in such an amazing way to be his hands and feet in their lives, and I will always be thankful for the privilege of that. 

It's sad, but I'm also very excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment