Friday, 16 August 2013

A day on the field








Uh oh! You know when you're thinking back on a day, and you think, "what have I eaten?!" And then you realise you've been so busy, you've only had a sandwich for your sustenance that day?
...yeah, that just happened.

So today, myself and the younger brothers went and spent the day with our Dad. He lives about 30 minutes from us, and works a lot, so we don't get too see him as much as we'd like. But when we do, we have a partaaaaaaaay! (By party I mean we watch Total Wipeout, and eat pizza. Same difference, right?!)

Today, after watching Total Wipeout, which I love oh so much, Dad decided it'd be fun to go on a walk. Oh my goodness, the walk was beautiful! It was rolling hills, and swaying grass and breathtaking views. I had no idea that that kind of scenery could be at the back of an estate. 

It was lovely, and we worked up an appetite, ready for pizza and ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment