Monday, 5 August 2013

Constantly learning

So I have almost finished the coursework for my course, and I'm excited! I can finally see a light at the end of this paper filled tunnel! 
For one of the last assignments, you have to fill out the same form you filled out at the beginning of the course, to see the progress you made. I've just finished the form, and wowee-kamowlee, I have picked up A LOT. I remember getting so frustrated with this form at the beginning of the year. I was snapping at Mum when she tried to help me, I was getting stressy at the boys when they tried to talk to me about anything, because THEY WERE DISRUPTING ME!
I literally breezed through it this time, as if it was the easiest thing ever. And I didn't think I was learning much academically on this course, because as it's a youth work course, it's mainly practical. I was wrong!

So whenever you feel like you're not learning anything, and you're just trudging along, carry on, because you are! You're picking up one thing at a time, and although it doesn't feel like it now, you're learning the things that are gunna stick with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment