Sunday, 18 August 2013

Currently listening to

The first five songs on my playlist:
 
Be Alright (acoustic version) - Justin Bieber
I love this one. I love the melody line of the piano running throughout, and the licks he does. He's so talented.

Can't break Thru - Busted
Aaaah Busted. I was a big lover of Busted when they were at their height. I remember when I was 11, hearing they'd split up on the radio, I bawled my eyes out. I think I just love this one for the nostalgic feelings I get when I listen to it.

Suspicious Minds - Elvis
Elvis. Just listen to that voice. He could have sang the Twinkle Twinkle and it would have sounded amazing. His tone is just wow. Can never beat an Elvis song.

End Of Time - Beyoncé
Beyoncé is just flawless in everything she does. She just oozes class and talent. Also, I love trying to sing along to the super fast lines in this song. (It's the little things, right?!)

Gang of Rhythm - Walk Off The Earth
I think this is one of my favourite songs WOTE have done. I couldn't stop watching the video when it was first released. If you don't know of WOTE, then definitely check them out on the YouTubes. They are a really creative, talented bunch, and they're always striving for originality. They recently created a percussion instrument out of, wait for it, pringle tubes. True story. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment