Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Lots of stuff



I feel like I haven't blogged in ages! In reality I think it's been about a week, but so much has happened in this week, that it feels like a month!

I think the main thing that happened in this week was Ryan and Hannah had their wedding on the 6th, and the few days surrounding that were crayzeeee! Setting up, then packing away, no sleep, no food! It was so much fun though. Since then, we have all been sleeping, trying to get our energy back!

Yesterday was a stressful day. I have a broken iPhone. It works fine, other than the fact that it wont recognise any sim that's put into it, which means that it isn't very good as a phone! I took it to the Genius Bar in the Apple Store, and they told me that they couldn't do anything about it, other than a like for like replacement, which would cost £119 so I'm sad. I'm now looking to see if I can replace and get a new contract in September, when mine runs out. 
I also had a horrific stomach/back ache for the most part of the day, which was so bad (ladies, you feeling me?!), I felt like crawling into a ball and stuffing my face. 

I then made myself feel a little better with some retail therapy in Primark. That was fun. I got a green skater skirt, high waisted jeans, and the prettiest maxi skirt I have ever seen! I want to wear it anywhere and everywhere! 

Also, I got instagram! You can pop over there if you fancy!

And that's it! Lots of stuff! Wowee!

No comments:

Post a Comment