Sunday, 17 November 2013

Swapping of the rooms...

So after a day of shopping for my duologue costume, (I'm playing Eve, as she finds out Cain has killed able... It's a lot of fun) so I came back and I walk into my room. 

So I'm looking at my bed thinking,  "What?! That's not my duvet! Where's my duvet gone?!"
Then I hear Rosie screaming, "LAVINIA ALL MY STUFF'S GONE!  AND ALL YOUR STUFF IS IN HERE"

I then take a closer look and realise all her stuff is in my room! It was as if I had never lived there and rosie had been there the whole time!
Three boys has realised, whilst we were out, that our doors were open, and they decided to switch our rooms perfectly, with everything in the right places, into the other rooms. It was perfect, except, our stuff were in the wrong rooms!

We knew who the culprits were, so we ran and got them to help us move it all back. 

It was a brilliant prank and fair play to them, but watch this space, we will get vengeance!!


No comments:

Post a Comment