Saturday, 7 December 2013

Today was a good day....

This morning I followed Josh around after spending last night hiding all his left shoes. We sent him off on a wild goosechase around the campus, with clues, to get him back for pranking me a few weeks ago.
 
Then lunch was tomato and basil soup. It's the little things in life.
Then I went and had a tea at the local café with Rosie and Kirsty.  I had teapigs winter spice tea. It was amazing. So cinnamony. Don't even care if that's not a word, I can't stop thinking about how good that tea was. So fitting for coming up to Christmas!
Then I rang ma big bro, and we had a long chat.

Then we decided to go on into the student lounge and watch the proposal, then we got kicked out because some other people wanted to watch Hazza Potter after. So we decided to go to Morrisons and then McDonalds.
Then we came back and watched What Happens in Vegas - one of my faves.

That was my day.  It was relaxing and a lot of fun. Sometimes you need days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment