Monday, 27 January 2014

Allll the deadlines

It's half eight. I am wearing a hideous concoction of clothing, please don't tell Gok; including my tacky pink ugg style boots, an oversized blue jumper which is actually meant for a man, and my Spiderman pyjama bottoms, also meant for a man, that were supposed to be a Christmas present for my brother but I decided I liked them too much, kept them for myself, and got him books(what he doesn't know won't hurt him).

I am this way, because this is what Uni does to me. All the lecturers must think it's hilarious to put all the deadlines in the same week, hardey har har. So for this Monday, I've got a 2 hour exam I need to revise for, and a paper on Adler and Strasberg. I also have a 20 minute extract of The Crucible I need to have line remembered for this Saturday. I also am in the worship band Wednesday, so I need to learn all songs for then. All work and no play! I jest though, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it when I'm busy!

The only thing, though, is that this is taking a lot of brain power, so I seem to be hungry alllllll the time! This also means that my 'healthy eating lifestyle change' that happened after Christmas is out of the window. Chocolate digestives and cheese crackers, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment