Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New year, new me?

I cannot believe it is already 2014! This year for me has easily been the best, but it has gone super fast! One of the things I love about new year is the idea of new year's resolutions. I love the thought of trying to make yourself into a better version of yourself each year.

So I thought, this year I am going to not give myself your average 'resolution', but I am going to set myself goals, and review them in again in December, before setting myself some more for 2015.

So here we go...

1, Try to wear more dresses.
I'll admit it, I am a bit of a slouch. There's no place I'm happier than when in jeans, uggs and a baggy jumper. But saying that, I do love dressing up, and I love casual day dresses with thick cardis. They're the bestest, and to be honest, they suit my figure much more than baggy jumpers.

2, Go blonder, Holly Willoughby-esk.
So this year, I went from being a redhead to a blondey. At the moment my hair is at a kind of a dark blonde (Lauren Conrad-ish), and I want it a lot more blonde, more like this.

3, Read at least 33 whole books of the bible (half).
I have started to do this, but I want to have done 17 by June, and 33 by December!

4, Do at least one open mike night at College where I sing with a guitar. 
 This could be with others, or not. I have this thing about making sure my voice is heard. If I don't start now, when will I?!

5, Try to do all papers at least a week in advance. 
This would help massively, if I managed to do this! It would save so much stress, and then I could get so much more out of redrafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment