Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Today was splendid.

I did the first exam of the year. Also the first exam of my degree. Usually I get panicky in exams and cry, (true story) but today I was ok. I wrote a lot of rubbish and made not much sense, but that's ok because I didn't cry, which is splendid.

Lizzie the roommate and I played some songs together and she played the pia-pia-piano and I played the guitar and we sang untill we got carried away and got very loud and then got told off for singing too loudly because one of our housemates is still revising for an exam she has on Wednesday. Oooooops! It was splendid though.

I also have had three latte's today. That's been splendid.

In a little while, we are going to watch Princess Diaries in the student lounge with blankets and popcorn. It's at 3:30 in the afternoon, but we don't mind because we're students. We're allowed to get away with this kind of thing. Which is splendid.

I then got ready and went out with the girls for a drink after dinner. It's our first girls night out in ages, and we had some cocktails, a chat about the usual girly stuff, then got a few of the boys to pick us up and take us to McDonalds, and then take us home again. I love those boys. They're splendid.

Today's soup was curried parsnip and mango. Weird, but surprisingly was, you guessed it, splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment