Monday, 16 June 2014

Going for the chop!

Dear diary, 

It's all happening over here. Today I made the decision to cut all my hair off. My hair has always been long. It's super wavy and thick, so it's kind of always been my 'thing', if you will, to have massive and long hair. Not anymore. Not today. I cut it all of. It was somewhat impulsive, but also I had been thinking about it for a while.

I know myself and I know how I am, and I know that in about a week I will regret this decision. So to combat that, I've also written 10 reasons why it's better to have shorter hair. Take that future Lav!!

Here we go...
  1. If I wanna go blonder, it's gunna have to be shorter to be in better condition! 
  2. It'll be curlier as it's shorter.
  3. It'll be easier to do up do's on.
  4. It'll stop getting so friggin tangley!
  5. It'll be cooler as it's coming up to summer!
  6. I won't get headaches when I put my hair up as it's so heavy.
  7. It'll have more shape to it
  8. Won't be as hard to brush.
  9. I won't feel as bad when I dye it again!
  10. It wont get caught everwhere on everythinggggggg
Ok didit. It's off, and it feels good y'all. 

Below was how it was before, and below below is how it is now. I know it doesn't look like much different, but to me it's enough to make a big deal out of. Did you know I'm a performing arts student? ;)




Eeeeeeek!! It's so shortttt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment