Sunday, 22 June 2014

Today I...




  • Ate the best strawberry that I have ever eaten. So big and juicy. It made it a little better knowing that the littlest brother had grown it himself. Very proud of his strawberries, he is.
  • Walked for an hour in the sun.
  • Bought the new in-the-shower moisturiser from Nivea. I tried it, and I love it. It's life changing guys! 
  • Watched my littlest brother pick the above flowers on our walk in the sun for our Mum, and then arrange pipe-cleaners around the vase because he thought it "looked nice for mummy". He is the absolute cutest!
  • Ate pizza and garlic bread for dinner.
  • Had a goodnight call with the best boyfriend one could ever have.
  • Did 2 hours of de-weeding the garden in the sun. I know, I never thought I'd see the day when I participated in gardening, either!
  • Read a little more of my book accompanied by lemon water.
  • Went out to have a cooked breakfast this morning with the two younger brothers, but not the littlest one, this morn.

All in all a pretty good day, even if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day! Pretty flowers too! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete