Tuesday, 29 July 2014

I hate cats.



Dear diary,

This is a sad post. Kind of.

I hate cats. I always have. A fear started in me by my evil cat, Daisy, who would pounce on your feet for no reason whatsoever and scratch/bite them. Or she would allow you to stroke her and be purring, until she decides that she no longer likes you, and then attack you.

She is a nasty one, and a prime example of this is the fact that this afternoon she killed a mummy mouse, and injured and baby one. While the baby one was stumbling round with its right leg trailing behind, she was sunbathing and watching on her back, legs up in the air. Evil. The boys decided to bury the mummy one, which we named Lesley (grave above), and we put the baby one in a tank in a bid to save him. We named him Jazz. Well, I named him Jazz. Mum wanted to name him Stuart, because of Stuart Little (now, if that's not a prime example of plagiarism, I don't know what is!!) and Elliot wanted to name him Fred. I told them it must be a unisex name, because we're only guessing he's a boy, but they're having none of it! 



Update on Jazz, it has been 3 days, and he is doing very well. He's using his back leg! We thought he might died from the shock, but he is a trouper and the cutest little thing! I've missed having a little mouse/gerbil type animal to stare lovingly at. I had two sets of gerbils growing up, and I loved it.

Hopefully he'll be ok.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment