Tuesday, 15 July 2014

The British Tag!

I'm doing a tag!

"What?!" I hear you say, "Bloggers can't do tags"

Well yeah they can, if it's a cool one. This one is a cool one, so there.

It's the British tag, created by Beauty Crush, and as I am British, and I loves being British, I'm doing it and that is that.


Even have a cup of tea, to bring out the british-ness ;)

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
I have around three, but they're not necessarily you're average breakfast tea, oh no. I love my fruit teas as well! I vary between them all. And I have no sugar in any of my teas. I'm sweet enough already! ;)

2. Favourite part of your roast?
Yorkshire Puddings. As well as being the bestest tasting ones, my Nan calls them 'doshier puddings' because she speaks in very broken English, and my Grandad from the other side of my family told me once that the only way to eat them is with your fingers, and I follow that rule to a tee. Although Mum doesn't think so, she still tells me off for doing it now!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Can't beat a good old chocolate hobnob.

4. Favourite quintessentially British past time? 
I remember when I was younger celebrating the golden jubilee in 2002. I was 8, and a party was held at our local Community Centre, and I loved it. Everyone had to come in union jack colours, and because of it Mum let me wear red lipstick, and I felt oh so grown up and glamorous.

5. Favourite word? 
Butthead. Come on! It's the best thing to call someone!

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
I don't understand cockney rhyming slang. I don't know anyone who uses it haha! I know 'cream crackered' = 'knackered' and 'jack jones' = 'on your own'.

7. Favourite sweet?
Skittles. All the darn wayyyyy!

8. What would your pub be called?
The Jolly Laugher. Why not?!

9. No1 British person?
Miranda Hart. She is bare hilare.

10. Fave shop/restaurant?
My favourite shop is Tesco. It has everythinggggggggg!
My favouite restaurant is Pizza Hut. Is that British? I don't know, but it's in this country and I'm loving it.

11. British song that pops into your head?
The first one that came into my head was the national anthem. Not very exciting, but it is British!

12. Marmite?
Love it.

So there it is. Jolly good chaps, cheerio now.

No comments:

Post a Comment