Friday, 1 August 2014

7 favourite things about today!


  1. Seeing Saffron for the first time after her living in Uganda for the past year.
  2. Getting a new guitar! I've needed a electro-acoustic guitar for a while now, and I got a bargain on eBay. It's black and I love it so much!
  3. Going last minute holiday shopping and I got two maxi dresses, and a pair of wide leg/loose fit printed trousers - which I've wanted for agessss.
  4. A drink with Saff, Kel and Chlo (above).
  5. Large fries from McDonalds after our drink. I also ate the leftover of Kel's chicken nuggets, but as a vegetarian I could obviously only eat the outside ;) 
  6. Having honey in the cupboard, so I could have porridge with honey for breakfast this morning
  7. Green tea with pomegranate and cranberry. It tasted a little like calpol, but I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment