Saturday, 30 August 2014

Awkward package...


Dear diary,

Sometimes I think I'm hilarious. Sometimes it gets awkward. 

For my little brother's birthday, I got him a case for a tablet, as I knew Mum was getting him a tablet. I thought it would be propper funny if I get it delivered to the house under the name "Oskybosk Wienerface" (His name's Oscar). I thought it would be super funny. It wasn't. 

Firstly, I had to sign for the package, as I was the only one in the house over 18. Then we realised the case didn't fit his tablet, and so we had to return it. 

Yeah. 

But this package, unlike normal ones, didn't come with the 'return to us sheet of paper thing'. I had to ring a lady and tell her I wanted to return it so she could get a courier to pick it up. 
For security reasons, she asked me what my surname was. I said 'Wienerface'. She laughed, then stifled it.
I had to also tell the courier what my surname was. I said 'Weinerface'. He looked at me like I was a wierdo. 

Nice one Lav, nice one indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment