Thursday, 7 August 2014

I have pink hair.



Dear diary, 

Something I have wanted to do since I was about 15, but I've always been a wuss, is dye my hair pink. In case I haven't mentioned it before (yeah right!) I love pink. Everything pink. Because of this, dyeing my hair pink has always been something I'd do in the future, but not just yet because of - insert excuse here → . I'd experimented with bright colours having stripes and ombré of different colours, but not before the whole head.


But. After stalking the beautiful Zoe from ZoeLondon, (because her hair is gorgeous) on twitter, I saw a picture with the caption "Life's too short to worry about strands on the top of your head. Make them special, be unique. Be who you want to be." SO I took the plunge. I did it. It's perfect and I love it.


I can now mark off number 11 on my bucket list!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment