Sunday, 10 August 2014

I love charity shops!


Dear diary, 

I visited Birmingham last week, to meet up with Uni friends, and as well as watching a musical, by 60 odd 11 year olds about a nuclear war. We were definitely the only people there who weren't local primary school students, and/or parents. It was hilarious, and as we're all performing arts students: perfectly normal!

We also did some shopping, which entailed visiting primark (of course), new look and pizza hut. We also went into a few charity shops. I love charity shops because you can get some bargains (hello!), and the money goes straight to charity, making other people's lives better. Win win!

I got two things, both which I'm super duper pleased with. Especially because they were both under £4! Woooop!





xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your headband.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's from Claire's Accessories! ♥

      Delete