Monday, 18 August 2014

Nails, nails, nails.

Dear diary,

This is an entry to say that I love painting my nails. I love to do little pattern typed things on them, and I love simple nail art that looks more complicated than it was to do. the next three pictures are me talking about that. Enjoy.


The first 'design', (if I can even call it that) is just a white base, and the top coat is a polish from Maybelline, the colour is called 'Alley Attitude'. It's so coooooooool!



This next design was done by first painting my nails silver, then I popped on some nail art tape in different directions, then painted over the top in a pastel blue colour. This one was the most time consuming, but is definitely my fave!


This last design really isn't a design, but I painted each hand a different colour (pink on the left and coral on the right), then I painted the feet the same colours on the other foot (pink in the right, and coral in the left). It's so simple, but I definitely think it's underrated.

Nail art can be quirky and cute without being too complicated :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment