Monday, 4 August 2014

Who says Mondays have to be crap?!


Lots of people don't like Mondays. I do. I like them. Today's Monday was especially as good because of the following bullet points.
  • The boyf was round and we played trivial pursuit and had lots of laughs
  • I straightened my hair after at least 6 months. It's so silky and soft! 
  • I got my birthday presents from Jon for yesterday.. including lots of tea, a cd, a mug, earphones and TICKETS TO SEE MIRANDA IN OCTOBER. I'm so super excited! 
  • We had pancakes for breakfast, and put lots of different toppings on them, including kiwi, banana, cinnamon, sugar and peanut butter. Oscar decided to put syrup into the pancake mixture so we could have syrup pancakes. It didn't work, it just made them sticky! It was fun to experiment though!
  • The day ended with a massive spider crawling down my bed and then I couldn't sleep in case it crawled on my face. Instead, I went in YouTube and watched ALLLL THE VIDEOSSSS. Brilliant.
Mondays are awesome! You just need to look for it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so lovely! You're so cute! Can't believe it, I'm going to see Miranda in October too - I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete