Monday, 10 November 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Yo! Just checking in...

The last few weeks have been hectic.

Getting back into uni life was difficult at first, getting into having to get up in the mornings, eating food at particular times, writing essays and having people around you all. the. time. (teheeee introverts for the win!) The first paper, especially, was super hard. It was so long! I stayed up late, for a few days and ended up having an all nighter the last night to get it all done, and stayed up till 6, and so in the space of 4 days I ended up having about 17 hours sleep. For someone who needs at least 8 hours a night to function properly, not cool!

I have no idea though how I did write it.. I was so delirious during the all nighter. Giggling at anything and drinking lotsa coffee. The only way to be a student!

 I now have two weeks to write another two papers. 3, 2, 1: Let's do dissssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment