Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas Eve!


Dear diary, 

I love this time of year. The excitement of Christmas. I love being with family, and getting all excited for what tomorrow will bring. The excitement of spending the day with loved ones, watching crap on the tv in your pyjamas. I love the feeling of giving someone a present you know they will just love, watching their face as they open it. I love little family traditions, like how my brothers and I stay up late and clean the house on Christmas eve as a kind of present for Mum, or how we always have to eat breakfast together before opening any presents.

This time of year always makes me so thankful to have the family I do have. It's not about presents or food, it's about being thankful for the incredible family God has given me, the incredible life he's given me. I'm thankful for Jesus, and I'm thankful he came to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment