Monday, 22 December 2014

Square Eyes!


Dear diary,

This weekend has been so quiet! Everyone has left for Christmas, and because I was volunteering at church I stayed for a few extra days before going home. I'm now in a massive house all by myself. I basically didn't see or speak to another human from 2pm on Saturday, to 2pm on Sunday when I left the house to go to church! I spent the time watching chick flicks.

'How many chick flicks' did you say? I'll tell you! 4. Yep. I watched 4, as well as Gavin and Stacey which I watched in the morning. Let no one say I don't love a good chick flick.


Oh and at the moment I am watching Bride Wars. Before this was How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. A fun evening filled with Kate Hudson, myself, tea, chocolate, face mask and blankets.

I think I have a chick flick problem.

So glad to be going home for Christmas tomorrow! I'm going to go mad otherwise!

Lav xx

No comments:

Post a Comment