Thursday, 22 January 2015

God is good, ALL of the time.



Dear diary, 

I found this following post on one of my old blogs (there has been at least 6! So indecisive haha!) and thought it was so relevant for me in my life now.  

God is good, ALL of the time.

They said that in everything that happens, God is good. If we can't praise God in the valley, then we won't be able to praise him on the hill. He is good all the time, and he always will be good, all of the time.

We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. They are the people he called, because that was his plan.-Romans 8:28
The Lord is good. His love is forever, and his loyalty goes on and on.-Psalm 100:5

You meant to hurt me, but God turned your evil into good to save the lives of many people, which is being done.-Genesis 50:20 

So what should we say about this? If God is for us, no one can defeat us.-Romans 8:31

God is good, ALL of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment