Sunday, 11 January 2015

Late Night Ideas Are the Worst Ideas

You have to start with a picture, right?! Even if it a half faced-grainy-selfie. This was probably a late night idea...

Dear diary,

Instead of learning lines for this Thursday, I am going to tell you about my silly night time brain. The brain that makes AMAZING ideas at night, that are actually crap when looked at with the next morning brain.

Once, at night time, I realised my 4 brothers and I are an 'egg sandwich'. The youngest and oldest are 'bread', myself (2nd oldest) and the 2nd youngest brothers are 'butter', and the middle child, Elliot, who's nickname was 'Eggs' because 'Elliot' turned into 'SmellyButt' turned into 'EggyButt' turned into 'Eggs'. Therefore an egg sandwich. You with me?

stupid idea
At the time, I thought this was such a good idea that I documented it in the notes in my phone. Late night ideas are the worst ideas.

A few weeks ago, I decided that this blog wasn't what I thought it was merging into. It had started as a diary, I was keeping it as a diary, but I thought, that night, "oh no, it can't be a diary, unless it's called a diary!". I then got out of bed and stayed up till 4am changing my blog and everything that goes with it to 'thediaryoflavinia'. It was essentially the same thing with a different name.

When I woke, I immediately regretted it, but I had spent so much time changing it, I had announced it to my top reader (alright Jon!), and so there was no going back.

Until I changed it back two days ago.

Welcome back, Jottings of Love, I've missed ya.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment