Saturday, 7 February 2015

Positivity, Prayer, Pilates then Painting.



Dear diary,

This morning I woke with the worst backache I think I've ever had.. And I've had quite a lot of backache in my time. I knew it was just muscle ache and so had a boiling hot shower to try to get it to calm down a bit.. Nothing.

I then thought it'd be a good idea to lift some things. I know, I know.

My back popped. I literally couldn't move. And I don't like to do things by halves, so I carried on thinking that if I didn't think about it, it would go away. It took me about 15 minutes to open a paint tin I was in so much pain. I tried to carry on, but my friend Rosie saw that I was in pain and made me go back home to lie down. I did.

But that kinda just made it worse. I then sat by a radiator because I know it's just a pulled muscle kinda backache. Lizzie then prayed for me. I then did some Pilates moves I remember from when I used to go every week religiously when I had lots of pain in my lower back.

I decided I could do some more painting, and I was bored, so I went back. It's still twinging (← is that the right word? Is it even an actual word? Who knows.) but I did do lots of painting, and it's no where near as bad as it was this morning.

That's how to get rid of back pain. Positivity, prayer and Pilates. And I suppose a sprinkle of stubbornness, but that doesn't begin with 'p'. So we'll leave that out.

(Pics: yes the above pictures are me doing pilates. We'll quickly move on from that, ok? Ok.)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment