Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Bye doll thing.


Dear diary,

Ok, so I know that this doll thing is creepy but I can explain, honest!

I got her when I was 13 for my birthday because although I thought I was super grown up I had always wanted a doll head to do different hairstyles on. I got her, and I loved her. I gave her lots of hairstyles, some including straighteners. The thing is however, her hair is synthetic and so when I tried to curl/straighten her hair, it melted. Oops. So I had to give her a haircut. What she's sporting now is said haircut.

After her hair was too short to do anything decent, I left her on my wardrobe not wanting to throw her away, but wanting to throw her away all the same. I, at the age of 20, have decided that it's time for her to go. She's been watching me sleep, from the top of the wardrobe, for too long. I thought, therefore, I'd keep her in internet form, on here, to watch you sleep instead.

This has gotten a little wierd.. I'll wrap it up now before you lose any sleep.

So, erm, goodbye, doll thing. We had some fun, and then I cut your hair and then not so much fun. Swings and roundabouts, eh.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment