Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March's Jottings of Love

Dear diary,

Today is the end of March, which means tomorrow is April. How fast has that gone?! Enough of that... Here are my favourite things that I've loved from the past month.


The first thing is my dangling lady necklace. I probably should rename that, but I'm not gunna. Haters gunna hate.

My Mum bought her as a present for me from a french market in the summer for €10. I love her, and I always get compliments when I wear her.

Also, on a side note, I love the mix of wearing dresses with denim shirts. The mix of femininity with the dress, but also the tomboy-ness of the shirt. Loves it.


Second is this mug. It was a christmas present from the bestie, and it's my fave. It's a cup shaped as a heart why would you not love it?!

It is a bugger to clean, but that doesn't matter because it's so prettttttty!


Third is this picture of Isaac. This is him turning on 'angry mode'. I don't know how he thought of this, or why, but it was hilarious (although we didn't let him know this).

He'll not be this little long, so I'm making sure to remember all the silly little quirks he has as he grown. I can't really remember any from my two other younger brothers!

Next is this article about film posters and the titles they should have had, along with this article about Victoria Beckham. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I love her.


And lastly, is the sun shining. I'm so happy it's starting to become spring. I can hear birds chirping as I write this. Spring is my most favourite time of year, and I'm so excited for more fun in the sun!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment