Sunday, 26 April 2015

I haven't died, honest!


Dear diary, 

I know I haven't written anything in a while.  I mean, it's only been 2 weeks, but I think this is the longest I've gone without a post!  Shock horror!  I'm sorry.  It's been so busy, I've been writing papers!  You can tell the roomie and I have been busy, I mean, look at the state of the desk.  Ooooops.  But before I started spending all my time writing papers, I did some actual life stuff...  You know, stuff that people do when they've got a life.

Since we last spoke, this is what's happened:
  • I've been for a swim.  The first time just my feet as it was that annoying time of the month, and the second time I went all in.  Did some real swimming.  It was great. 
  • I did about 3500 words of research, for a paper, in one day.  Girl power.
  • I ate pizza and watched New Girl with friends.
  • I bought a beautiful new bag, but have to take it back because the zip got stuck.  I hate that!
  • Went for cocktails with the girls.
  • Went for a late-night-pee, fell and grabbed the roomie's foot on the way down.  This was at 5am.  I dunno why she puts up with me. 
  • I got pooped on by a pigeon.

Now, I'm off to watch The Proposal, with popcorn, before I blow up from exhaustion! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment