Monday, 6 April 2015

Today, I am happy.

 
Dear diary,

I am happy. Want to know why, do ya? Do ya? Do ya? 

I'll stop being annoying now.. Too much chocolate. Soz. Here is the list. 
  • Yesterday, my little brother was baptised. It was such an emotional day, and Mum and I blubbed all the way through the event. To see how God has worked in his life was incredible. 
  • Yesterday we went to the worst American Style diner in the wooooorld. The table was dirty, the burger bread was stale, and the burger didn't even come with chips.. Just on a small plate! Haha! So funny to look back on, though.
  •  Today we went shopping, and I got one new black jeans. My old ones had ripped at the bum (awkward) so new ones were desperately needed! 
  • I had a subway for lunch. How underrated is subway?! I think everyone should appreciate it more. Even me.
  • Mum and I are going out for dinner tonight, just the two of us. Having so may siblings, I don't get all of her attention for long, so it's nice to have her all to myself for a bit! 
  • Tomorrow, I am seeing Dad. That will be good. We'll talk about his wedding plans, and eat flatbread, I'm sure.
  • Found out today the older brother and sis-in-law will come to stay for a day or two. It will be so good to have all the family together for a bit. Having such a big family, this is a rarity! Whatever happens, we MUST NOT have a monopoly night. It always ends up with the sis owning the whole board, and everyone else bankrupt and bored!
  • And as I'm in the ol' hometown for a week; I'm seeing friends I haven't seen for a while, including the bestie. SO excited to see her.

I might be high off chocolate, or maybe I'm just amazed at how incredible God is. Whatever it is, at this moment in time, I'm happpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment