Sunday, 14 June 2015

Backwards and forwards: home for a week!


Top L-R : Zac being a cutie snuggled up watching HSM1 while I sorted out washing, and my super cleeeeeean desk!
Bottom L-R : My wardrobe all cleared out and only consisting of clothes I wear on a regular basis, and a selfie. That one's quite self explanatory. It's a picture, and it's of my face.

So, I have been living back at Mum's while it's summer and my 2nd year of uni is over. I've only been back a week, and yet it feels like soooo much more! Sometimes I feel more free living here, and sometimes I feel like I need to get out because I'm suffocating. Is that weird? Probably.

I'm hoping to get into more of a routine now I've got nothing to do. So hopefully there'll be a 'Backwards and Forwards' every week. I know, I know, I always say that but REALLY, I'll try this time, pinky promise. 

Backwards: After unpacking all of my stuff, I have had a proper declutter of everythingggggggg. It's taken all week, but now all my drawers are cleared, and there is used/crap makeup in the bin, and clothes in the bags to take to the charity shop. I also used this time to binge-watch the TV show 'Smash'. If you are into musical theatre in any way, WATCH THIS. You won't regret it. Seriously.

Forwards: Jono is coming for half the week, and I'm so excited. It was our 1.6 anniversary yesterday, and that makes me happz. We will binge watch One Tree Hill, make cake and no doubt get up to other stupid adventures that only we would do.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment