Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Last day of second year!

 



 
Dear diary,

It's Wednesday! And in Monday's post I said we'd have a catch up on Wednesday. So here it is. 

I defo feel a little strange blogging again, kinda cos I got out the habit of doing it because of uni work and stuff, so this defo feels weird! But anyway, back to the post.

I have finished. It's been a roller-coaster, and I've definitely been pushed, pulled and stretched in ways I never thought possible. I did seven lots of 3,000 word papers in three months, I did a presentation, I choreographed a three minute dance, I played a demon possessed bride, I did Shakespeare and actually enjoyed it (shock horror!), and I became comfortable with the grades I got.  Last year that was a definite struggle- not to put myself down because of a grade I wasn't happy with. But this year was the first time I failed a paper, and I wasn't even sad. I got back up again, and said "oh well, better luck next time", and I'm so proud of myself because of that.

This year has been the best year of my life, so far and I'm now excited for 3 months of looking after my brothers and doing nothing.


I think I'm going to do a summer bucketlist. And watch many episodes of friends. Yeah. It's gunna be greatttt!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment