Sunday, 30 August 2015

August's Jottings of Love

At the end of each month, I like to look back on the month and re-live some of my fave 'little moments' that make life great. These are the following:

Watching The Princess Diaries with the little brothers. There may be a lot of brothers in my life, but that doesn't mean they dominate with boy things. They do let me have my way. Sometimes, anyway! 

These two pictures kind of come hand-in-hand. I have been fortunate enough to spend a total of 24 hours in the car with these two over the past month. I may have driven Mum crazy with my mixture of Disney/Queen/Bee Gees/Atomic Kitten etc, but at least she still loves me. I hope so anyway....

On one of our car journeys, we stopped off and ate lunch here.. At the 'Moody Cow'. Brilliant.

There's something I still find so fun about messing around with makeup and plastering my face with it. I feel like I'm 13 again.

I bought When Harry Met Sally on Amazon. I saw it in my recommendations and thought, "well, it's a classic, so I'll give it a go."  When it came, I snuggled down in lots of blankets, ate chocolate and oh my goodness I just want to watch it all the time and never stop. I love it when you find a film like that. It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, or Bride Wars. 

xx




Ps: Happy 21st Jono. You're my fave, I love you with all my heart and cannie wait to see you xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment