Thursday, 26 November 2015

Aye up. I remember this!

Ok, so apart from the last post (which I wrote like 2 months yet forgot to post, so I posted it two days ago), I haven't written anything here in.. well.. 2 months. I suppose life got in the way. That's a good thing. It's a good life I have - just a very busy one. In the past 2 months, I have done 2 papers, led worship at church, Zaccy turned 9, we threw a surprise party for Lizzie's 24th, made a giant soufflé and there has been lots of icecream eaten. 

Here's some pictures to prove it.

He's so grown up!

Essay fuel!

 
Zacca's 9th Birthday!

No actual words. My friend is a wizard. That's the only way to describe this desert. Magic.
Mahusive soufflé

I realise the most of these are foods, but as my friend Rosie said when asked You do realise future boyfriends are going to have to see the pizza tattoo?!: 

"Love me, love my pizza."

So inspirational.

Talking of food, I'm hungry. See ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment