Friday, 5 August 2016

Feelin' 22


HELLOOO!!

So, as of two days ago, I am now 22! It literally feels the same as being 21, but there you go. Why do I always expect to feel a little different, even though 20 odd years of experience will tell me 'ur, it'll just feel exactly the same'. 

Humans are weird, aren't we?! 

Anyway, so my birthday was lovely, I had lunch with my boy, watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes whilst making origami flowers for our wedding, and then a few friends set up the theatre so we could drink tea, eat popcorn, and watch my fave film, When Harry Met Sally. It was so great and I loved it. They know me so well :)

So, as it's my 22nd year of life on this earth, I thought I'd make some resolutions. 

So, here they are...
  1. Read a whole lot more, and spend the time you use endlessly scrolling down social media to feed your brain with different worlds. 
  2. STOP PROCRASTINATING. I read a quote today that said (s'cuse the swear) "Just fucking get up and do it". It's very aggressive, but I defo needed it. Sometimes I should just get up and do it, stop being a damn pansy ;)
  3. Wake up at the same time every day. It'll get SO much easier as time goes by. Promise!! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment