Saturday, 10 September 2016

Mary Berry's Jaffa Cakes


I know you're all realllly realllly wondering, so I'll put you out of your misery.. I DID manage to unpack all my things! Phewwwwww! 

Anyway.. So I never really saw the hype with Great British Bake Off, but some of the girls I was living with last year watched it, and so I got into it last year, and now I'm a changed woman. I've been watching every single episode, and sometimes even 'an extra slice' on a Friday. I know, I know, I know, I'm like a crayzee baking lady! 

So ever since the first episode of this series when they made incredible jaffa cakes in the technical challenge, I've really wanted to make my own. 

Now. I know these 'jaffa cakes' really actually look like feces, but I promise they actually taste good! I've always said I wasn't the best at baking, and I know this picture really isn't convincing anyone otherwise, but they honestly weren't too bad! 

Maybe I should stick to singing and cooking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment