Saturday, 5 August 2017

23!


So. As of two days ago I am 23!! I feel like 23 means I'm more of an adult than when I was 22 because it's closer to 25. Is that weird? I feel like it's weird, but also I feel like it makes a lot of sense in my head haha!

So for a bullet point quick rundown of the actual day:

  • Jon brought me a coffee in bed, and made me a fried egg bagel for breakfast. He knows my hearts desires ;)
  • We then took part in the kids holiday club at church from 10-12 as we have been helping out at holiday club this week. 
  • After kids club, Jon had to finish some work, so I came home and had some time to myself.
  • We had pancakes for lunch. WIN.
  • We hung out with our friends Joe and Jess, and they had gotten me a birthday cake with candles that I could blow out. I haven't had a cake with candles I could blow out candles for like 4 years. 
  • I got given a tiara that I had to wear all day. OKAY!
  • We went to the pub for our weekly pub quiz, and ate some food. I had a cheese tart and sweet potato fries. Heavenly.
  • We went back to Joe and Jess' where they had made me a cheeseboard with crackers and red wine. They know me so well!! 
  • And so I finished off my day eating waaaaay too many cheese and biscuits, and watching the new Beauty and the Beast movie, which I LOVED. 

And that was it. Simple, but I spent time with friends and I laughed. What more could a girl want?!

And so here are the resolutions I want to make for the next year of my life:

  1. I know this was the resolution on my 'I turned 22' post, but reading more really is something I want to try to do!!
  2. Learn to drive. So. When I turn 24, I would love to be able to drive! 
  3. Do three things daily - 30 mins of piano practice, some sort of stretching and spend some time with Jesus reading the bible. I've always wanted to do these three things daily, but this year I would like to be proactive about it, and not put it off!! 
And that's it!!

Here's to the best year of my life so far!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment