Monday, 7 August 2017

I was a bridesmaid!



I included the picture of me and Rosie walking down the aisle, because in my memory I was a blubbering mess. But actually this picture tells me I didn't look as much of a mess as I was feeling!!

So. In January I was a bridesmaid for my roommate at uni. It was a fun day and I cried lots.

Highlights include:
  • Seeing her in her dress and crying because "she looks like a bride"
  • Drinking a little too much and not taking the cèilidh dancing seriously at all. Like I think we annoyed some people we were being so stupid 😂
  • Laughing so much I cried
  • Catching up with people I hadn't seen in a while
  • Eating cheese and crackers
Non-highlights incude:
  • Paying £11 for a double vodka and coke. £11!!!! Literally robbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment